New functionality in RSA Archer GRC Platform Release 5.5 SP4 includes:
- Bulk user reassignment – Archer administrators can bulk replace record owners so that when a user leaves their role, all records for that user can be reassigned to one or more users to prevent orphaned records.
- Efficient attachment of multiple documents to a record – Users can select multiple files to attach to a record, saving time and effort when attaching a large number of files.
- Removal of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from the installer – You can proceed with the install with no JRE installed on the servers, if you do not want Gemfire. (If you are using Gemfire, you are required to have JRE installed; the installer pulls the active running directory of where the Java Home directory is pointing.)
- Improved log messages
- Data feed improvements – Improvements include formula validation of data feed calculations and the ability to execute a data feed via an API call.
- History log data available via API call
- Inline edit improvements for the flat display option – For searches with relationships to another application or level within the display field, inline edit now allows a flat column display to utilize the inline edit feature.
- Enhanced Archer Control Panel reporting – Enhancements provide a variety of statistics for Archer administrators, such as a list of the top ten database tables from largest to smallest and top ten fields consuming the most space in the database.