Hello everybody! Happy 2014! We are very pleased to announce the RSA Archer eGRC Content Library quarterly bundle is now available.
Santa’s content helpers kept busy through Christmas and right up to the last day of the year to bring you some exciting new content. With the brief holiday break behind us it’s time to get back to work! So let’s jump into these enhancements to the Archer content library.
Earlier last quarter we released the 2013 version of the Information Security Forum’s Standard of Good Practice. We wanted to get that in your hands ahead of the ISF’s annual World Congress event in Paris. For the remainder of the quarter we turned our attention to three major new items which I know you’ve been eagerly anticipating. We’re very pleased to bring these to you first and only through Archer.
Here's a snapshot of the Q4 quarter's full bundle:
- [DEAD LINK /docs/DOC-15651]Information Security Forum Standard of Good Practice 2013
- 8,886 mappings to Archer Control Standards
- ISO/IEC [DEAD LINK /docs/DOC-15608]27001 and [DEAD LINK /docs/DOC-15609]27002
- 585 mappings to Archer Control Standards
- 27002 as mapped Control Procedure content
- ISO/IEC 27001 Question Library content to drive targeted questionnaires
- [DEAD LINK /docs/DOC-32101]NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- 3,337 mappings to Archer Control Standards
- [DEAD LINK /docs/DOC-32040]Payment Card Industry DSS v3.0
- 588 mappings to Archer Control Standards
- Mapped companion Control Procedure content
Control Standards Library: 45 updates, 1 new control standard
Control Procedures Library: 500 new control procedures
- ISO/IEC 27002
- PCI DSS v3.0
Question Library: 204 new questions
- ISO/IEC 27001 questionnaire pack
Special note: ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002 and the ISF SoGP are restricted by third party license so are not included in the bundled import packs. Separate imports are provided for those items.