The 2014 GRC 20/20 Value Award nomination process is underway. The Value Awards recognize organizations that have implemented GRC solutions that have returned significant and measurable value.
This year, Michael Rasmussen with GRC 20/20 has many use case categories available in which you can submit a nomination including:
- Audit Management & Analytics
- Business Continuity Management
- Compliance & Ethics Management
- Enterprise GRC Architecture & Integration (cross department enterprise GRC strategy and implementation)
- Enterprise Legal Management
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Identity & Access Governance/Management
- Information Governance (classification & control of information)
- Internal Control Monitoring & Assurance
- Issue Reporting & Investigations
- IT Security, Risk, & Compliance (IT GRC focused on information & technology)
- GRC Data Integration, Modeling & Analytics (dealing with big risk and regulatory reporting needs in complicated environments)
- Policy & Training Management
- Risk Management (Enterprise or Operational Risk Management – but across organizational areas with differing risk analytic and reporting needs)
- Third Party Management
- Specific Issues/Risk/Regulations (e.g., Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Conflict Minerals, AML, Privacy, PCI, and hundreds or thousands more).
- Specific issue/risk/regulation
Nominations are due June 30, 2014. Award recipients are notified in August and announcements will be made in early September.
Please note that GRC 20/20 is looking for specific, quantifiable value for these use cases. If you are interested in nominating your use case and would like some assistance, please feel free to contact Susan Read-Miller and I will be happy to provide some guidance.