RSA Archer GRC Roadshow Guest Speaker Opportunity
Without great customers you cannot truly become a great company. The greatest asset RSA has is its people and its customers. The tremendous wealth of ideas, viewpoints, backgrounds, industries and technologies that our community brings to together is unique to RSA and is an invaluable resource that drives our innovation process. The RSA Archer Roadshows provides a unique opportunity for customers to come together to network, socialize and hear from their peers how they have addressed their GRC challenges with RSA Archer.
This event offers the opportunity for RSA Archer customers to discuss with peers their GRC challenges, how they were able to implement a GRC program, share ideas, lessons learned as well as the opportunity to promote their GRC program as a leader in the GRC community.
If you would like to have the opportunity to present at one the 2015 RSA Archer Roadshows, below are some details describing the benefits received and general session guidelines.
- Presenters will have a 30-45 minute speaking session
- Opportunity to promote the success of their GRC programs
- Establish themselves and their organization as a GRC leader
- Help promote the expansion of GRC across their industry and region
- Showcase unique GRC Use Cases and how RSA Archer was able to help meet those challenges
- Provide lessons learned, best practices and guidance on how to establish and grow a GRC program
Suggested Topic Areas for Sessions
- Operational Risk Management
- IT Security Risk Management
- Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Third Party (Vendor) Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
If you are interested in presenting at one the 2015 RSA Archer Roadshows, would like additional information or talk to someone to learn more, please reach out to your local RSA Account Executive or contact
Chris Dodge: firstname.lastname@example.org