With a record number of speaker proposals received for consideration for this year's GRC Summit, the Summit Program Committee will no longer be the lone voice in the final Archer selection process.
This year we are pleased to announce the debut of 'Archer Community Selects.' Beginning Monday, June 22 and running through Thursday, July 2, you and your GRC peers will now be able to 'voice your choice' for a session in each track that you believe should be selected for a presentation slot. The session with the most votes for that track will automatically be selected; runners-up will be considered as alternatives, to be invited to present in the event of a cancellation.
The sessions for the 'Archer Community Selects' are only a subset of the speaker proposals we received; submission for all Archer Summit proposals are still under consideration by the Program Committee, and speakers will be notified of final decisions by mid-July.
This is your chance to 'vote your choice' and have a say in this year's Summit Agenda. To vote, simply login to the Archer Community if you're not already, and click on the Proposal Abstracts listed below.
Good luck and happy voting!
BUSINESS RESILIENCY & THIRD PARTY GOVERNANCE
- Push A Button, Get A Report - A Vendor Manager's Dream
- Third Party Risk Management - Changing Company Culture
- AIG Vendor Governance - Demystifying Vendor Discovery And Risk Profiling
- Making Compliance Easy For Your Partners
CORPORATE & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Control Optimization And SOX Automation Through Archer
- Interconnecting the Compliance Dots Via A Unified Model - Lessons Learned
- Clarifying Compliance - Data, Design, and Dashboard
INDUSTRY / VERTICAL
- Employee Performance Review Process Rolled Out To 35 Branches In Archer
- Building The Nation's Cybersecurity Workforce
- FISMA Compliance - Leveraging Archer For Ongoing Archer Authorization
IT SECURITY RISK
- Skin In The Game: Integrating Business Into IT Risk Management
- Future State Of Archer
- From Tools To Intelligence, Operational Cyber Security
- Establishing Archer Data Retention Policies And Their Enforcement
- Crossing Eyes For Fun And Profit: A Glimpse Into Archer Content Mapping
- Multilingual Archer: The Easy Approach
ARCHER ADVANCED TECHNICAL
- Archer ServiceNow Integration: CMDB Devices And Services Desk Ticket Tasks
- Banking On Archer