The 2015 Archer Summit is now in the history books, and what a Summit it was! We were thrilled to have the chance to share all of the exciting things RSA Archer is up to. And, yet again, the incredible contributions and collaboration of Archer customers, partners and sponsors provided an unmatched opportunity for GRC professionals to learn, share and network with their peers.
What’s more, Archer Summit provided the perfect opportunity to recognize the outstanding achievements of our customers and partners who continue to inspire their fellow GRC practitioners in implementing governance, risk, and compliance solutions in unique ways. These award winners are building cutting-edge applications and integrations using RSA Archer to support process automation, collaboration and reporting.
Platinum Award for Excellence
- Energy Future Holdings -- Energy Future Holdings leveraged RSA Archer to define Controls, manage their assessment/testing process, associate the findings and exceptions and remediation plans, tie the controls to respective regulatory requirements as well as associated risks.
Gold Award for Excellence
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services -- CMS was the first federal customer to deploy RSA Archer Assessment and Authorization and to retire a legacy system. They can now generate near-real-time views into their security posture of systems.
Gold Awards for Innovation
- Comcast -- Comcast implemented a security self service program that consolidates reports from numerous security tools, provides real-time analysis and visually appealing metrics, and automates remediation.
- Biogen -- Biogen built a comprehensive risk assessment and monitoring process for corporate compliance, achieving user adoption within three months.
- The Hartford -- The Hartford built an “Employee Relation Cases” solution to manage employee conflicts with workflow and reporting to analyze root cause of submissions across the organization.
Return On Investment Awards
- Berkshire Bank -- Berkshire Bank saw tremendous ROI, saving administrators 150 hours per year with policy management and streamlining their incident escalation process.
- Aetna -- Aetna retired two large platforms for Vendor Management and Audit, bringing those workstreams into Archer. They will recoup investment for these modules and see cost savings within the next year.
Alliance Excellence Award
- Atento and KPMG -- KPMG Brazil was selected by Atento, one of the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing globally, to develop and support their SOX Program. Atento has combined several Archer solutions to create cultural transformation to a Risk and Compliance minded company where risk management and controls are now incorporated throughout the company.
Community Advocate Award
- Scott Hagemeyer, U.S. Bank -- This is the first year for the Community Advocate Award. The Archer ‘Community’ is broad reaching and includes offline and online activities, from the RSA Archer GRC Summit, Roadshows, and regional user groups to the online Archer Communities of Practice. In just the past three years, the membership of the Archer Communities has grown by more than 65% -- growth that is directly related to the continued support and engagement of Archer customers like Scott.
We’d like to extend our hearty congratulations to these well-deserving award winners, and we’d like to thank all of our customers, partners and sponsors who made this year’s Archer Summit a resounding success. We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Archer Summit in New Orleans (Oct. 26-28, 2016)!