Believe it or not, the RSA Charge 2017 event is only six months away, Oct. 17-19 in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole. Visit the RSA Charge microsite, now open! And this means, 'Call for Speakers' submissions are now being accepted as well.
In case you were not able to attend one of the two live RSA Charge 'Call for Speakers' webinars in April, 'What You Need to Know About Submitting Your Speaker's Proposal' the webinar replay is now available for your listening pleasure.
To help you get those creative juices flowing, the following 2017 Submission Tracks have been identified for RSA products; for full session descriptions please see attachment:
Security Operations, Identity, Anti-Fraud
- Detecting and Responding to the Threats That Matter
- Identity and Assurance
- Reducing Fraud, while Not Reducing Customers
- Secrets of the SOC
Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Inspiring Everyone to Own Risk
- Managing Technology Risk in Your Business
- Taking Command of Your Risk Management Journey
- Transforming Compliance
- RSA Archer Suite Technical
- RSA Archer Suite Advanced Technical
It is recommended that you once you listen to the replay, you use the 'offline' form,' available on the microsite as your draft before submitting. You may also have more than one submission. RSA Charge official 'Speaker' Submission Form is also available on the microsite.
Please Note: 'Call for Speakers' closes on May 26.'