Texas. What’s the first thing you think of when you hear the name Texas? The Dallas Cowboys, football and Friday Night Lights? J.R. Ewing, oil rigs and Texas Tea? I like to picture scenes from the Wild West – cattle drives, gamblers playing Texas Hold’em and the dusty streets of Laredo. How about the largest GRC user group coming together to share experiences, learn about the risk and security industry and make new connections? They say everything is bigger in Texas and this year – we aim to make Texas proud.
That’s right, RSA Charge is right around the bend charging toward us like an old stagecoach careening through the sage brush and cacti of the Texas countryside. Hosted in beautiful Dallas, this year’s event is full of best practices, lessons learned, tips and tricks and the best GRC community experience this side of the Rio Grande – actually ANY side of the Rio Grande. With this being the 14th year of the Archer community gathering, this could very well be the most varied and strong collection of content we have ever had.
For those of you that haven’t looked into the Agenda, you will find it full of great sessions. We had a tremendous amount of submissions this year - over 200 submissions from customers and partners. After long hours and some tough decisions, we have rustled up the best of the best. Over 70 companies from a wide range of industries and geographies, along with a great representation of government agencies, are participating in our sessions this year. We have a fantastic mix of old-timers – veteran presenters from Bank of the West, Citizens Bank, Humana, US Bank and others – and newcomers (just don’t call them tenderfoot!) – on the Agenda. Our customers’ stories, our sponsors’ insights and our product vision and roadmap will be on full display.
Just a few of the highlights:
- We will have keynote addresses from RSA’s Rohit Ghai, Grant Geyer and Zully Ramzan.
- The RSA Archer SuperSession gives us the opportunity to gather as a community with keynotes and discussions highlighting RSA Archer’s vision and product strategy and industry perspectives. As usual, we will also recognize our leading customers with our annual awards.
- Marc Goodman, global security advisor and founder of the Future Crimes Institute will provide his unique perspective on the emerging threats of today’s business environment.
- Our sponsors will be providing a wealth of industry expertise through their sessions and presence in our exhibition hall.
- We will have great networking events, birds-of-a-feather lunches, hands-on labs, working groups and plenty of one-on-one time with your peers.
And so much more…
Over the next few weeks, the individual track owners will be giving you some highlights of the agenda through a series of blogs. Stay tuned to learn more about what is charging your way and make sure to register early. I look forward to seeing you in Dallas!
RSA Charge 2017, the premier event on RSA® Business-Driven Security™ solutions, unites an elite community of customers, partners and industry experts dedicated to tackling the most pressing issues across cybersecurity and business risk management. Through a powerful combination of keynote speeches, break-out sessions and hands-on demos, you’ll discover how to implement a Business-Driven Security strategy to help your organization thrive in an increasingly uncertain, high-risk world. Join us October 17 – 19 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.