It’s that time again - the third release for the RSA Exchange is here!
We’re introducing a new App-Pack for document request tracking and a new Tool & Utility for user profile and contact synchronization, along with 12 new Integrations.
We’re very pleased that the RSA Exchange has been such a big hit, with more than 40,000 views to-date! Since we kicked off the RSA Exchange in August 2017, we’ve delivered five App-Packs, four Tools & Utilities, and 27 Integrations as offerings via the RSA Exchange.
In case you haven’t heard about or checked out the RSA Exchange yet, it helps you easily access and download best-practice App-Packs, Integrations, and Tools & Utilities. The RSA Exchange features offerings that leverage On-Demand Applications created by RSA and RSA SecurWorld partners, known as App-Packs, via the RSA Link online community. It also highlights RSA Ready certified Integrations that enable you to pass risk data between the RSA Archer Platform and third party software, as well as Tools & Utilities to help administrators manage the Platform.
Let’s get to the good stuff -- here are details for the RSA Exchange Release R3 offerings:
- App-Pack: RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking provides an automated governance process for capturing and approving requests for documentation. Internal teams can request official documentation or legal reviews for internal teams, customers or vendors. The app-pack captures requester contact information, request priority, and documents the impacted business units, process, applications, products, and services. Upon request approval, the documentation can be shared by the approver or subject matter expert. Documentation Request Tracking also helps your organization measure and manage request expected delivery and SLA timeframes.
- Tools & Utilities: RSA Archer User Profile and Contact Synchronization provides an automated method for connecting and synchronizing the User Profile system data with the Contacts application. This offering uses the RSA Archer RestAPI and a data feed to synchronize key attributes such as first and last name, user name, email address, phone number, language, and more.
- CyberSponse CyOPs
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle User Provisioning
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS)
- Regulatory content (RSS) feeds for the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management use case from:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Justia Regulations Federal Register
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- March 9 – RSA Archer Release R3 overview
- March 23 – Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) integration demonstration