RSA Exchange Release R4 is now available! We’re excited to introduce two new app-packs and nine new integrations. Plus, we’re introducing the RSA Archer Content Library on the RSA Exchange.
As you’ve likely heard, the RSA Exchange helps you easily access and download best-practice App-Packs, Integrations, and Tools & Utilities. The RSA Exchange features offerings that leverage On-Demand Applications created by RSA and RSA SecurWorld Partners, known as App-Packs, via the RSA Link online community. It also highlights RSA Ready certified Integrations that enable you to pass risk data between the RSA Archer Platform and third party software, as well as Tools & Utilities to help administrators manage the Platform.
The newest RSA Exchange offerings in Release R4 include:
- App-Packs - pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- Integrations – pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- BigID Data Mapper extends customers’ ability to implement a holistic approach to EU GDPR compliance programs and efficiently operationalize GDPR obligations for data subject access rights, including DSAR reports, record modification and data process record keeping.
- Emergynt Instinct Engine allows users to build risk metrics from RSA Archer reports, leveraging them for Second Line of Defense (Chief Risk Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Board, etc.) risk reporting.
- Recorded Future Vulnerability Enrichment Feed allows customers to automatically download contextual data regarding cyber vulnerabilities.
- Wolters Kluwer Regulatory Data Feed allows you to automatically import Wolters Kluwer data directly into the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management use case.
- Tableau Web Data Connector allows for the creation and analysis of RSA Archer’s data in the Tableau software in real time, with no additional steps to ETL the data to another system or format.
- Regulatory content (RSS) feeds for the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management use case, including feeds from:
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
- May 25 – RSA Exchange Release R4 overview
- June 8 – Introduction to the RSA Archer Strategic Planning and RSA Archer Model Risk Management app-packs
- June 15 – Introduction to the Tableau Web Data Connector integration
- June 22 – Introduction to the BigID integration
- June 29 – Introduction to the Wolters Kluwer integration
Please note, Free Friday Tech Huddles are available to existing RSA Archer customers. If you are not yet a customer but interested in learning more, please contact your local representative or authorized reseller.