With today’s launch of RSA Exchange Release R6, we're very excited to deliver two new integrations in support of our mobility strategy. As we previewed at RSA Archer Summit 2018 in August:
- A new integration with Mendix enables customers to access the RSA Archer Platform via a variety of supported mobile devices both on iOS and Android. Customers can customize their Mendix-based apps to suit their specific user experience and business requirements and interact with the RSA Archer Suite using the RSA Archer public APIs.
- A new integration with KONEXUS provides an intuitive mobile solution that integrates with RSA Archer Business Resiliency use cases. The integration streamlines crisis response and transforms business continuity and crisis management plans into actionable, role-based, task lists that put critical information in the hands of users via their mobile devices.
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management allows capture and reporting of activities relevant to NERC regulations, tying events to appropriate requirements, reporting entities, locations, and documentation.
- HCL IRAM2 Aligned Risk Assessment provides an automated method to perform risk assessments based on the ISF Information Risk Assessment Methodology version 2.
- RSA Archer Contract Clause Management helps standardize contract clauses and contract assembly.
- RSA Archer Speak Up allows Business Users to communicate information to Management as it pertains to the business.
- Tools & Utilities - pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer implementations
- Archer Experts / Archer Scripts Group Management enables business users to add and remove users from groups without system administrator involvement, leveraging out-of-the-box advanced workflow for approvals.
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
RSA Exchange Release R6 also includes updated content for Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) to include Controls. Content library packages are available on the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
All RSA Exchange offerings are available on RSA Link, along with implementation guides, demo videos, and installation guides where available. For existing RSA Archer customers, you can learn more about these new and updated offerings in upcoming Free Friday Tech Huddles.