Today, we’re pleased to announce availability of RSA Exchange Release R7, which introduces 10 new and two updated offerings, as well as new and updated content. We're thrilled that our RSA Exchange Technology Partners continue to develop and deliver innovation for RSA Archer customers via the RSA Exchange, and look forward to much more in future releases.
- – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting Integrated Risk Management processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- avoids duplicate open findings for periodic assessments, reducing stakeholder overhead in managing duplicate findings
- provides consistent due diligence scoping process, checklist, and recommendations that address multiple due diligence business processes such as mergers and acquisitions
- offers the ability to apply the best practice principles from FFIEC to prioritize and scope business objectives and priorities, create risk profiles, risk assess the environment, analyze the results to identify gaps, and implement an action plan
- updated to enable anonymous whistleblower submissions. , introduced in November 2018, has been
For additional documentation, downloads, and a, check out theRSA Exchange for RSA Archer on RSA Link. Stay tuned for more new RSA Exchange offerings next quarter!