In the RSA Exchange R6 release, we introduced the RSA Archer Speak Up app-pack which empowers your first line of defense to Speak Up regarding concerns in the form of ideas, issues, or complaints. Using the RSA Archer Speak Up app-pack, your employees don't have to worry about how to classify the information or where to submit it and you can receive insights from your organization to improve the business.
In our most recent release of the RSA Exchange R7, we updated the RSA Archer Speak Up app-pack to allow capability for anonymous submissions. Information can now be submitted anonymously to protect the identification of whistleblowers and management can solely focus on the issues at hand.
With the RSA Archer Speak Up App-Pack, you can:
- Empower users within your organization to speak up regarding the business
- Provide ownership and accountability for information reported
- Employ a consistent governance process for reporting information
- Be informed of organizational risks related to Speak Up requests
- Inspire everyone to own risk
Interested in learning more about the RSA Archer Speak Up app-pack? Join us for a Free Friday Tech Huddle on Friday, April 12 for a live demo. Free Friday Tech Huddles are only available to RSA Archer customers. If you are not yet a customer but you are interested in learning more, please contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com.