With today’s launch of RSA Exchange Release R8, we’re excited to bring you new offerings that can help you in continuing to advance in your integrated risk management (IRM) journey.
One RSA objective for this year is delivering advanced IRM capabilities to help your organization achieve greater visibility and insights. RSA Exchange Release R8 is one of our largest releases to date and brings to market new capabilities in managing tax risk and strategic risk, as well as managing your organization’s conflict of interest policies with gift registration. In addition, 13 new and updated integrations offer enhanced insight from industry-leading software providers, and 6 new authoritative sources can help widen your view of risk.
The RiskRecon integration has been updated to optimize the new RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring use case, which is now generally available.
Here is a full list of the new and updated offerings available in Release R8.
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting Integrated Risk Management processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- Tools & Utilities – pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer implementations
- Integrations - pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Allied Media Digital Testing and Controls Automation
- Apparity EUCA Risk Discovery and Analysis
- Axonius Cybersecurity Asset Management
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Data Feeds
- CyberArk Privileged Access Security
- Rapid7 Nexpose
- Recorded Future Third Party Risk
- RiskRecon update
- Scaleout StateServer
- Venminder Third Party Risk Management
- S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Data Feed
- Wolters Kluwer Regulatory Data Feed update
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
- Australian Privacy Act Authoritative Source
- Australian Prudential Standard CPS 234 on Information Security Authoritative Source
- New Zealand Privacy Law Authoritative Source
- Shared Assessments Standard Information Gathering Template for 2019 Questionnaire
- S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Cybersecurity Practices Authoritative Source
- US State Breach Notification Laws Authoritative Source update
There are so many new capabilities available in Release R8, and I know it can be overwhelming. My suggestion is to start by reviewing the product advisory to learn a bit more about each of the new and updated offerings.
Next, I invite you to join me for a Free Friday Tech Huddle on Friday, May 31 for an overview of the RSA Exchange Release R8 offerings. Christine Tran will also provide a demonstration of the new RSA Archer Strategic Risk Management and RSA Archer Gift Registration app-packs.
Lastly, there is a wealth of documentation, downloads, and more on the RSA Exchange on RSA Link. I recommend that you bookmark the listing of all RSA Exchange offerings. And if you have new ideas for the RSA Exchange, please send them our way on RSA Ideas!