Skip navigation
Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.

Recent Activity

Ping Tai
Click to view contentMay i know how we can update the highlighted color with yellow with Completed from AGS DB perspective?   
Boleslaw Mynarski
Due to other events related to monitors of our reviews, we have to start tracking when review escalations start disappearing from review results.  The following gives me 99% of all I want but I want to get the remaining 1%:   SELECT    rm.name AS review_name,    case       when re.workflow_id in ('acm$reviewrevoke') then 'Mark As Revoke'… (Show more)
Steve Alexandre
Click to view contentHi everyone,   Since I'm using the AFX OOTB, some one variable are not visible in the running request in the Run Time Data which is the "Change State" defined I think by the AFX Fulfillment Handler to verify the status of the request. There are a decision to create a sub workflow on that :   How can we find the value ? By the way, there are… (Show more)
RSA Link Team
Date Range: Sunday, December 1st -- Saturday, December 7th   Article Title Author Last Published Date 000038206 - There is no option to clear the mysql-connector-java-{version}-bin.jar file from the MySQL AFX connector template in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Diane Mccoy 05 Dec 2019 000030157 - How to replace an Access Fulfillment Express…
Jamie Pryer
RSA IGL Services 101 blogs, help to explain various areas of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, to ensure you are getting the most out of the product and following recommended practices. We hope to show you lots of great features, tips and tricks that you may not have been aware of!   This blog provides a high level index and summary of each… (Show more)
David Horwath
We are using the software appliance version, with remote database. And never in my life did I expect that our environment would experience network problems.   But Murphy caught up with me, and now some days we get tens of thousands "connection lost" in our logs.     The problem IS NOT in the database. Our Oracle cluster is barely showing any… (Show more)
Clive Morrish
Click to view contentRSA IGL Services 101 blogs, help to explain various areas of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, to ensure you are getting the most out of the product and following recommended practices. We hope to show you lots of great features, tips and tricks that you may not have been aware of!   Please reply below with any questions or hit like if this… (Show more)
Jamie Pryer
Click to view contentServices 101 blogs, help to explain various areas of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, to ensure you are getting the most out of the product and following recommended practices. We hope to show you lots of great features, tips and tricks that you may not have been aware of! Please reply below with any questions or hit like if this is… (Show more)
William May
Is there a quick and easy way to setup a rule so that a user is only allowed to have 1 approle from a specified business source?   The long way to accomplish this would be to setup an SOD role for every role to conflict with every other role, but that's not scalable or maintainable.   Thanks, Bill & Prateek Bhatnagar v7.0.2
Shanti Deepak
Hi,   I am using Drop Down Select with web service control type in form. I want to pass a form parameter as a value to the URI Parameter but when I run or debug it does not evaluate the Form Parameter in the URI.   ...../aveksa/custom/external_jsp/statelist.jsp?&vCountry=${vSetValue1}… (Show more)
Load more items