RSA NetWitness Suite customers understand how powerful the platform is in detecting and responding to today’s advanced exploits. But the real power remains with the analysts and hunters who use it. As with any tool, the skill of the craftsman is paramount.
The RSA NetWitness community has always been built on sharing – not just the exploits and attacks we discover, but also in sharing best practices and methods that work. RSA Charge 2017 continues the tradition with “Secrets of the SOC,” a track that focuses on the opportunities and challenges of operating a first-class SOC in an era of advanced threats and scarce skills.
Here are some of the sessions you’ll see in Dallas:
- SecOps: Advanced Challenges & Unique Solutions for Federal & Commercial – Deloitte security pros will share what they’ve learned in designing and operating distributed RSA NetWitness solutions, with multiple SecOps instances sending security incidents to a central SOC.
- Making Sense of Managed Security Services – A panel discussion of MSSP Partners, moderated by Pat Hanner from RSA Incident Response.
- What's in YOUR SOC? Managing NetWitness with Advanced Endpoints – This Arrow-led session will cover RSA NetWitness Endpoint in an MSSP deployment model. We’ll share learnings and best practices in hunting, remediation, and correlation.
- Lessons Learned at RSAC SOC and Black Hat NOCs – Neil Wyler (a.k.a. grifter) and Percy Tucker from RSA will share their experiences managing the security at these two premier security conferences. Oh the stories they can tell!
- Incident Response Essentials – Shane Harsch from RSA will explore the key elements for operational incident response, including staffing, prioritization, workflow, and escalation.
In addition, Secrets of the SOC will feature the always-popular RSA NetWitness Suite Vision and RSA NetWitness Suite Panel Discussion sessions hosted by Product VP Mike Adler, and the RSA NetWitness Suite Roadmap session led by Brian Dunphy, Sr. Director of Product Management.
See you in Dallas!
RSA Charge 2017, the premier event on RSA® Business-Driven Security™ solutions, unites an elite community of customers, partners and industry experts dedicated to tackling the most pressing issues across cybersecurity and business risk management. Through a powerful combination of keynote speeches, break-out sessions and hands-on demos, you’ll discover how to implement a Business-Driven Security strategy to help your organization thrive in an increasingly uncertain, high-risk world. Join us October 17 – 19 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.