In the recent What's New in RSA SecurID® Access? we are excited to announce the release of the RSA SecurID Access Log Events API to retrieve administrator and user event logs from the RSA SecurID Cloud Authentication Service. You can use the Log Events REST API to import the log events into your security information and event management (SIEM) solution, such as RSA NetWitness, to ensure security and audit compliance.
For more information on this feature – please check out this additional content.
- Download the API Software Developer Kit (SDK) from: Cloud Administration REST API Download
- How to configure the Manage API Keys for the Administration and User Event Log APIs
- The RSA SecurID Access Event Source Configuration Guide for NetWitness
- A full list of administrator events available can be found here: Administration Log Messages for the Cloud Authentication Service
- NEW: User Authentication events are now available - Cloud Administration User Event Log API and user events - User Event Monitor Messages for the Cloud Authentication Service