Calling all RSA Authentication Manager (AM) customers! Interested in enabling your end users to have a more convenient and secure modern multi-factor authentication experience? Now is the time to act.
What is really exciting, is that you can enhance the end user experience without disrupting or changing your existing authentication agent infrastructure. Users can authenticate using their SecurID pin + mobile "push-to-approve" to existing SecurID agents such as VPN, PAM and RADIUS clients without the need to disrupt existing user populations.
RSA has just announced the release of RSA Authentication Manager 8.4 Patch 4 which has several new features that provides an
- nvite users to register for modern mobile MFA directly from the Manage Users page in the RSA Authentication Manager console: A default email template is provided which can be customized to meet your internal communication requirements. Simply select the users and an email will be sent that includes the URL to My Page the new RSA SecurID Access Self Service Page. Establish a policy that requires your selected users to login to My Page. Several options are available including using their existing SecurID token for added security. Once in My Page, users can register their mobile device and download the Authenticate App.
- Unified Management Console: Help Desk administrators can manage mixed token / MFA deployments through the enhanced unified management capabilities of the AM User Dashboard to rapidly troubleshoot and resolve end user calls.
Four Easy Steps to get started now
- Contact your RSA Sales Representative or you RSA Channel Partner to get your RSA Cloud Tenant provisioned. Take advantage of the free MFA Promotion currently available.
- Deploy the Cloud Authentication Service (IDR and Cloud Tenant); Connect the Identity Router component to the same Identity Source that your RSA Authentication Manager is connected to.
- Enable the new SecurID Access My Page self-service console; Select a policy to access My Page
- Download and install RSA Authentication Manager AM 8.4 Patch 4. Click on the “Configure the Connection: Button from the AM Security Console to create the secure channel and invite users to register and enroll.
For more information, click here: Modern-MFA