With the recent explosion of remote workers during the Global Pandemic crisis, many end-users are starting to use RSA SecurID strong authentication for the first time. IT Help Desks need to support this influx along with their everyday workload.
RSA University is channeling its experience in educating customers to focus on some tips and assistance specifically for Help Desk members and other administrators who are instrumental in keeping businesses running as smoothly and securely as possible with RSA SecurID.
This webinar will be of interest to personnel who may not have worked with RSA SecurID authentication recently, may have been recruited from other functions to help support end users, or may just want to review some of the tools and functions available in RSA SecurID Access to help provision and troubleshoot end user authentication.
Some of the areas that will be discussed in this webinar include:
• Reviewing security practices for positively identifying legitimate end users
• Common mistakes and problems experienced by first-time RSA SecurID users
• Setting up self-service for end users
• Activating an RSA Authentication Manager Business Continuity Option license
• Using activity and event logs to diagnose and troubleshoot typical end-user problems
If you can’t attend this webinar live, you can register for the event and a recording will be sent to you as soon as it’s available.
Use this link to pre-register for this informative session with our trainers and experts.
DATE: Apr 24, 2020 10:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)