|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: RSA Archer (On-Premise)
RSA Version/Condition: 220.127.116.11
|Issue||The data feed requires a timeout token but Archer does not provide a User Interface for configuring Tokens in Transport Only data feeds.|
|Resolution||Important: Please verify the data feed functions properly in a non-Production environment before applying the same changes to Production.|
- Set the data feed to "Standard" in "General" tab
- Navigate to "Source Definition" TAB
- Under "Tokens" tab add new token as desired.
and set the value to a number of seconds (ex: 600) .
- Save data feed
- If this is intended to be a transport only feed, Navigate to "General" tab again and revert the data feed type to "Transport Only" as intended.
- Save data feed again.
- Export the Data feed to a .dfx file
- Confirm the token is still in the feed by viewing the file in a text editor and searching for the token.