The January 2019 release of the Cloud Authentication Service includes the following features and benefits:
- To align with the Google migration to Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), RSA SecurID Authenticate 2.2.0 for Android now uses FCM for push notifications. Users must take action by updating to version 2.2.0 or higher of the app by March 31, 2019.
- RSA SecurID Access provides four new Administration APIs to help you expand the integration of Help Desk functions into your existing enterprise service desk tools. You can use these APIs to synchronize a user, update user Enable/Disable status, find a user, and change a user’s delete status.
- To increase usability, the look and feel of the mobile browser authentication experience has been improved.
- To help improve security and increase flexibility, you can specify if you want users to be able to delete their devices in My Page.
- RSA now maintains a disaster recovery environment for the Cloud Authentication Service. When the Cloud Authentication Service environment becomes unavailable for any reason, your deployment automatically switches to the disaster recovery environment. The disaster recovery environment is currently available for the US region.
See theRelease Notes for more information about this release. For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.