1touch.io understands the most difficult challenges posed by GDPR and other data privacy regulations. This understanding has led us to build a solution that automates strenuous data privacy compliance activities, saving your organization time and money. Through our network-based approach, 1touch.io has demonstrated to organizations that the biggest problem is in identifying unknown repositories that hold unknown data.
1touch.io DLM Pro has dramatically improved the way that enterprises are able to address the problem of the unknown, with respect to Data Lifecycle Management. Enterprises deploy 1touch.io DLM Pro to watch network traffic – data in motion – to produce a list of network elements that store, process and share personal data. There is no need to tell 1touch.io DLM Pro where to look for such data repositories, as it automatically creates an inventory of all network elements, which naturally includes the data repositories. Once the location of data has been discovered, 1touch.io DLM Pro will analyze the stored data – data at rest – to find where the personal data is stored, allowing the enterprise to understand where personal data is found, and how it is being used.
1touch.io integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Automate the process of gathering the necessary data to inventory all network elements and repositories that store, process or share personal data
- Identify changes in the Data Lifecycle Management process, such as new repositories and 3rd parties
- Identify data flows within the organization, to assist with the documentation of the business flows
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area:
- Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Third Party Governance
- Impacted Use Cases:
- RSA Archer Data Governance
- RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
- RSA Archer Third Party Risk Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4.
For More Information
To learn more about the 1touch.io RSA Ready certified integration, please review the Implementation Guide.