Allied Media specializes in process automation using its cognitive automation tool, BAAR (Business Automation, AI and Robotics). A focus area of BAAR is GRC automation and custom AI. Allied Media has a patent pending for automation of GRC controls.
Allied Media’s AI digital agent, Michelle, integrates with the RSA Archer Suite providing enterprises with a chat and voice interface to the RSA Archer Platform. The out of the box functionality is targeted towards the RSA Archer Third Party Governance use cases . However, the offering includes a drag and drop workflow automation system that can expand the scope of the Michelle integration allowing for other additional automation.
Michelle, the digital assistant, can be made available (as a user) on the client organizations instant messenger system (e.g. Skype for business and Google Assistant) or can be set up as a standalone digital assistant on any web-site. Depending on the client’s preference, the digital assistant can be setup 100% on premise or in the cloud. A 100% on premise deployment is possible if the client organization has an on-premise Skype for business server. If the Google assistant or a hosted Skype server is used, only the conversation is processed in the cloud. No RSA Archer data is sent to Skype or Google servers.
To interact with RSA Archer using the digital assistant, the user will start a chat with Michelle AI. A user must be setup on the instant messenger used by the organization (e.g. Skype for business. The user asks Michelle to provide information or to perform tasks in RSA Archer. Michelle, will ask authentication questions and once the user is authenticated, Michelle creates a session, Michelle logs in as the user, and is able to take actions on tasks that the user has permissions to perform when logged in.
Allied Media BAAR integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Users do not require in-depth RSA Archer knowledge, they can simply ask the virtual assistant for risk and compliance details
- Saves resource training time
- Engages business users that may not already use RSA Archer to participate in the risk management process
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area:
- Third Party Governance.
- The integration is available for other solutions and use cases through custom implementation services.
- Impacted Use Cases:
- RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
- RSA Archer Third Party Engagement
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 P2.
For More Information
To learn more about the Allied Media RSA Ready certified integration, review the Implementation Guide.