RSA Exchange Release R7 includes new and updated offerings:
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting Integrated Risk Management processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- Aujas Duplicate Findings Prevention avoids duplicate open findings for periodic assessments, reducing stakeholder overhead in managing duplicate findings.
- RSA Archer Due Diligence Management provides consistent due diligence scoping process, checklist, and recommendations that address multiple due diligence business processes such as mergers and acquisitions.
- RSA Archer FFIEC-Aligned Cybersecurity Framework offers the ability to apply the best practice principles from FFIEC to prioritize and scope business objectives and priorities, create risk profiles, risk assess the environment, analyze the results to identify gaps, and implement an action plan.
- RSA Archer Speak Up, introduced in November 2018, has been updated to enable anonymous whistleblower submissions.
- Tools & Utilities – pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer implementations
- Integrations - pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments