|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.1.1, 7.1.0, 7.0.2
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle fails to remove an account from a group if the request is generated through a review.
The change request is generated but the request does not show any Approval Phase or Fulfillment Phase and shows 0/1 Changes Fulfilled. The request shows in a state of Pending Action.
The User column of the request screen shows no user associated with the request (---).
This issue occurs because the review fails to correctly associate the request with a valid user and the fulfillment workflow is configured to create a job per group grouping by user.
This issue is resolved in the following patches.
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 P13
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.0 P07
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.1 P01
- The request works correctly if the fulfillment workflow is configured for Create one job to process all changes or Create an individual job for each change.
- The request works correctly if it is requested manually (i.e., not through a review).