|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Adaptive Authentication (Cloud)|
RSA Product/Service Type: Adaptive Authentication (Cloud)
RSA Version/Condition: 14.x
|Issue||A customer would like to use the AA Cloud system for load testing and requests a certain schedule to run load tests. |
How can RSA Customer Support handle this request?
- Make sure the customer understands the difference between load testing and functional testing.
- Obtain the schedule from the customer, make sure it shows a beginning and end time. (This should be a reasonable time range as other customers are also making the same requests)
- In AA Cloud the UAT environment is used for Load Testing performance.
- AA Cloud Customer Support Engineers should create a SaaSOps Jira ServiceDesk request with the relevant information to book this time.
- Notify the customer when SaaSOps confirms the Load Test Environment has been reserved.