This guide tells administrators how to manage hosts and services in the network, maintain and monitor the network, run jobs, and tune performance after initial network setup.
The following diagram shows the different system maintenance tasks available to you.
The following topics describe these tasks:
- Review Best Practices
- Monitor Health and Wellness using NetWitness Platform UI
- Manage NetWitness Platform Updates
- Reissue Certificates
- Display System and Service Logs
- Maintain Queries Using URL Integration
- Configure FIPS Support
- Manage the deploy_admin Account
- Change Host IP Addresses
- DISA STIG
- Troubleshoot NetWitness Platform
- Troubleshooting Cert-Reissue Command