RSA NetWitness UEBA sends metrics to the System Stats Browser tab in ADMIN > Health & Wellness. Along with basic system usage information, metrics that are specific to NetWitness UEBA users, alerts, and events are provided.
Analysts can use these metrics in the following ways:
Confirm that the currently procured license is in compliance with their license agreements, and by how much per day.
- Determine if the system is functioning as required.
- Actively monitor new events.
- Monitor the creation of new indicators and alerts.
If these critical metrics are reported as "0", it may indicate a system malfunction.
To view NetWitness UEBA metrics in the System Stats Browser in Health & Wellness:
- Log in to NetWitness Platform and go to ADMIN > Health & Wellness.
- Click the System Stats Browser tab.
The System Stats Browser is displayed.
- Under Host, select UEBA, and then click Apply.
Results for NetWitness UEBA are displayed.
- To view details for a statistic, click Stat Details.
For more information about Health & Wellness and the System Stats Browser tab, see "Monitor System Statistics" in the System Maintenance Guide. Go to the Master Table of Contents to find all NetWitness Platform Logs & Network 11.x documents.