RSA NetWitness UEBA sends metrics to the System Stats Browser tab in ADMIN > Health & Wellness. Along with basic system usage information, metrics that are specific to NetWitness UEBA users, alerts, and events are provided.
Analysts can use these metrics in the following ways:
Confirm that the currently procured license is in compliance with their license agreements, and by how much per day.
- Determine if the system is functioning as required.
- Actively monitor new events.
- Monitor the creation of new indicators and alerts.
If these critical metrics are reported as "0", it may indicate a system malfunction.
To view NetWitness UEBA metrics in the System Stats Browser in Health & Wellness:
- Log in to NetWitness Platform and go to ADMIN > Health & Wellness.
- Click the System Stats Browser tab.
The System Stats Browser is displayed.
- Under Host, select UEBA, and then click Apply.
Results for NetWitness UEBA are displayed.
- To view details for a statistic, click Stat Details.
For more information about Health & Wellness and the System Stats Browser tab, see "Monitor System Statistics" in the System Maintenance Guide. Go to the Master Table of Contents to find all RSA NetWitness Platform 11.x documents.