Rapid7 Nexpose provides live vulnerability management and endpoint analytics to view real-time risk. Clients can continuously identify and assess risk across cloud, virtual, remote, local, and containerized infrastructures. RSA Archer’s integration into Rapid7 Nexpose utilizes InsightVM's RESTful API v3.
The integration of Rapid7 Nexpose with the RSA Archer IT & Security Vulnerabilities Program use case enables customers to leverage the discovered devices and catalog those network devices with the vulnerability library. With RSA Archer, customers can then identify which assets require remediation based on the business priority of that asset.
Rapid7 Nexpose Vulnerability Management integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Supplement the Vulnerability Library application with content from a curated repository of exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Catalog network devices discovered on the network.
- Discover network device vulnerabilities using scanning technologies.
- Gain quick visibility to assess risk posture on critical infrastructure devices.
- Validate vulnerabilities inside RSA Archer once scanners no longer detect vulnerabilities.
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program
- Supported Platform Version: This integration has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.5 P2.
For More Information
To learn more about the Rapid7 Nexpose Vulnerability Management RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Rapid7, please contact Sales@Rapid7.com or +1.866.7.Rapid7. For technical support questions, please contact Support@Rapid7.com at +1.866.390.8113, or online at https://www.rapid7.com/for-customers. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a support case.