|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: RSA Archer (On-Premise)
RSA Version/Condition: 18.104.22.168
- Data Feed is manually triggered through the User Interface
- Data Feed completes successfully
- Immediately after completion, the Data Feed starts running again
- The Data Feed has an unexpected job error and exits without writing a log.
- There are sporadically two executions for every manually triggered execution.
- When there is a large delay between the execution of DirectExecuteDatafeedWorkflow and it's child job ExecuteDatafeedWorkflow, this will cause DirectExecuteDatafeedWorkflow to create a duplicate ExecuteDatafeedWorkflow job. After the first ExecuteDataFeedWorkflow child job completes successfully, the duplicate child job will get picked up by the job engine and it will immediately exit without writing a log entry. It will report "An unexpected error has occurred: Unexpected Job Error" in the User Interface.
The two job types are very closely related and depend on each other. They should be executed within a short duration of each other. It is possible to configure job filters such that the execution of these jobs is separated by a large delay (5-10 minutes) which causes a failure in the parent job and the corresponding duplicate creations of the child job. This results in duplicate executions when manually triggered for execution, however, the duplicate execution never processes any data.
- Archer Control Panel -> Job Engine Manager -> Servers Tab
- (Select a server)
- (Select a filter)
- If DirectExecuteDatafeedWorkflow is checked as a Job Type, make sure that ExecuteDatafeedWorkflow is also checked on the same filter. Or vice-versa.
- Repeat 3-4 for each filter on the server
- Repeat 2-5 for each server.