|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: RSA Archer (On-Premise)
RSA Version/Condition: 184.108.40.206
|Issue||The existing documentation for Power BI integrations with Archer ( https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-96328 ) instructs the Power BI users to enter an Archer Session Token into the Power BI login configuration. However, it does not clarify the easiest method for obtaining a valid RSA Archer Session token. |
- Obtain the RSA Archer Mail Merge Template Creator ( https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-32415 )
- Obtain Username, Password, and Archer Instance Name (as per left side of Archer Control Panel) from your Archer Administrators
- Install Power BI on your PC.
- Use Archer instance URL with "/contentapi" and enter "session-id" as the User Name. As per Archer Power BI Integration documentation
- Use the Mail Merge Template creator with the regular Archer instance URL (no "/contentapi") to login to the Archer instance and obtain the Session Token.
- Copy & Paste the Session token from the Mail Merge Template Creator window.