|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: RSA Archer (SaaS)
RSA Version/Condition: 188.8.131.52
- Date fields show with two values as per below screenshot:
|Cause||When both of the below are true:|
- Date field is read-only due to field permissions. The field is configured to be "Private" and read-only for the user viewing the record.
- Date field is read-only due to Data Driven Event
These situations combined cause the field values in the Date field to be rendered twice. Once as a private field value and then again as a data-driven event read-only value.
- The value in the date field will appear duplicated to the user.
|Resolution||This is a defect that has been fixed in Archer version 6.5 and later.|
- Configure your apply conditional layout to not set this Date field to read-only.
- Reconfigure the rule to not trigger when the date field is going to be set to read only by the field's configured field permissions.
- Eliminate the field permissions that set the field to read-only.