|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 5.x and 6.x
|Issue||There are various reasons you may need to explicitly or manually run a job for the RSA Archer platform. Example scenarios:|
There may be other reasons, but these are just a couple of examples.
- Need to monitor a particular job with a trace tool.
- Need to run a particular job without any other jobs running.
- From a Services server, open a command prompt window (cmd.exe).
- Change the directory to C:\Program Files\RSA Archer\Services. Note that the drive letter may vary.
- Run the ArcherTech.JobFramework.Job.exe process.
- You will be prompted for the Job ID and the instance name separated by a space.
- Details of the job will be displayed like the following image.
This provides the ability to run any particular job.
- If you do not stop the Job Engine service, it may pick up your jobs. Either stop/disable/filter job processing or run them quickly.
- Some jobs queue other jobs. For example, scheduled Data Feeds have a scheduled job that queues the "real" Data Feed job which has to be picked up again.