The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is a federal agency within the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that administers the Medicare program and works in partnership with state governments to administer Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and health insurance portability standards. In addition to these programs, CMS has other responsibilities, including the administrative simplification standards from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), quality standards in long-term care facilities through its survey and certification process, clinical laboratory quality standards under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, and oversight of HealthCare.gov.
The CMS and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the Internet Only Manuals RSS feed from CMS site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format in RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site, that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
CMS Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate Regulatory Intelligence Data.
- Get updates on recent events, current Manuals from CMS.
- Automatically pull data into RSA Archer on a scheduled basis.
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases:
- RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- RSA Archer IT Regulatory Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.5 P2.
For More Information
To learn more about the CMS Data Feed Content integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.