The United States Department of Health & Human Services, also known as the Health Department or HHS, is a cabinet-level department of the U.S. federal government with the goal of protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services.
The HHS and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the news feed from the HHS site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format in RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
HHS Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent news, alerts, or updates on health care on their website in several formats, including XML
- Automatically pull the data into RSA Archer on a scheduled basis.
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases:
- RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- RSA Archer IT Regulatory Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.5 P2.
For More Information
To learn more about the HHS Data Feed Content integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.