|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.2, 7.1.0
|Issue||Account reviews in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle do not create change requests to revoke items when certain configuration options are defined. This occurs under the following circumstances:|
- Under the account review General tab,the Generate Change Request option is defined as Explictly by Owner.
- Under the account review Monitors tab, Application business owners / directory technical owners is defined.
- The application or directory to which the account belongs has a business owner and/or technical owner that is different from AveksaAdmin.
|Cause||This is a known product defect reported in ACM-88464.|
|Resolution||Fixed in 7.1.0 P05.|
|Workaround||As a workaround, do one of the following:|
- Edit the Account Review definition and temporarily set Generate Change Request to Automatically under the General tab.
- Uncheck the Application business owner / directory technical owners setting under the Monitors tab.