The Archer Scripts Data Driven Events (DDE) Analysis tool & utility provides an interactive view of data driven events rules and actions for all application layouts. It allows RSA Archer admin users to quickly review all rules and the associated actions offering both a summary and detailed view. The tool provides a search and filtering feature enabling RSA Archer admins to troubleshoot DDE issues easily.
Archer Scripts Data Driven Events Analysis tool and utility enables organizations to:
- Display data driven events rules and actions on one page enabling RSA Archer admins to quickly review application logic
- Identify orphaned rules and actions
- Search for specific fields, groups, and users targeted by DDEs for troubleshooting
- Identify DDE statistics providing the number of rules and actions grouped by type
- Reduce the application and questionnaire DDE logic learning curve for administrators and developers
- Enable faster troubleshooting for DDE issues and defects
Supported Platform Version
Archer Scripts Data Driven Events Analysis tool and utility was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 P2 and later.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
For More Information
To learn more about the Archer Scripts Data Driven Events Analysis tool and utility:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Review the Implementation Guide; and
- Learn how to obtain the Installation Package.