This section describes how to integrate RSA SecurID Access with Keeper Password Manager as an authentication agent.
RSA Authentication Manager
To configure your RSA Authentication Manager for use with an authentication agent, you must create an agent host record in the Security Console of your Authentication Manager and download its configuration file (sdconf.rec).
Agent host record configuration differs slightly depending on whether you are using a UDP-based agent (using 8.1.x or earlier RSA Agent API) or TCP-based agent (using 8.5 or newer RSA Agent API).
If UDP-based agent:
- Hostname: Configure the agent host record name to match the hostname of the agent.
- IP Address: Configure the agent host record to match the IP address of the agent.
Note: Authentication Manager must be able to resolve the IP address from the hostname
If TCP-based agent:
- Hostname: Configure the agent host record name to match the agent name as specified in the agent's configuration. It does not have to match the hostname of the authentication agent.
- IP Address: Leave blank. Any input to this field will be disregarded.
Keeper Password Manager
Perform these steps to configure Keeper Password Manageras an authentication agent to RSA Authentication Manager.
Important! Work with Keeper Security support team to enable back-end setup before performing these steps.
1. Sign in to Keeper Password Manager using an administrator account and click to open Settings.
2. Open the Security tab and click to enable Two-Factor Authentication.
3. Click to enable RSA SecurID.
4. Enter your RSA SecurID username and passcode and click Next.
Configuration is complete.
SecurID Agent Integration Details
|RSA Authentication Agent API||188.8.131.52 build 567|
|RSA SecurID Authentication API (REST)||N/A|
|RSA SecurID User Specification||Designated Users|
|Display RSA Server Info||No|
|Perform Test Authentication||No|
|sdconf.rec||In Keeper Security Cloud|
|sdopts.rec||In Keeper Security Cloud|
|Node secret||In Keeper Security Cloud|
|sdstatus.12 / jastatus.12||In Keeper Security Cloud|
Return to the main page for more integration related information.