Use case for Third Party Governance
RSA Archer Third-Party Security Risk Monitoring delivers transparent security measurements, analytics, and analyst-level insight to dramatically improve your third-party risk management program. It provides organizations visibility, insight, and actionable intelligence into their third- and fourth-party IT risk environments. Using Third Party Security Risk Monitoring, you can quickly assess the effectiveness of security controls for third parties without relying on manual spreadsheet assessments and long emails with no audit trails.
The RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring use case discovers and analyzes each third party’s IT footprint using artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically measure the value of each asset. This enables analysts to quickly identify each vendor’s specific systems that pose the greatest risk, based on vulnerability severity and asset criticality. Organizations can leverage Third Party Security Risk Monitoring as a standalone solution for monitoring third-party risk or as the basis for implementing a broader IT and third-party risk management program when deployed with complementary RSA Archer use cases.
- Receive an actionable view of security issues for each of your vendors
- Pinpoint potential exposures and root causes for 40+ security criteria
- Obtain on-demand assessments of an organization’s security practices
- Demonstrate risk control quality to regulators and standards bodies
- Proactively identify common exposures throughout your vendor portfolio
RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring enables you to:
- Gain objective insight into your third-party security performance and IT landscape
- Allocate risk resources where they are needed most, to focus on high-value, low-performing vendors
- Engage vendors with accurate, actionable security performance insights and corrective actions
- Continuously monitor vendor security performance
- Optimize use of analysts’ time and outside auditor resources
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Third Party Security Risk Monitoring: