Apparity provides organizations with the ability to discover, analyze and manage the operational, regulatory and reputational risk that their End User Computing Applications (EUCAs), such as spreadsheets and access databases pose to the business. Apparity solves one of the biggest problems of Shadow IT by identifying high risk EUCAs that are currently being used by the business without IT oversight and without the required controls. Working with some of the largest and highly regulated companies in the world, Apparity ensures that all ‘at risk’ EUCAs are automatically inventoried and the appropriate tracking, versioning and change management controls are seamlessly applied. Apparity manages the risk and maximizes the value EUCAs provide, while allowing the company to focus on the future of its business, uninterrupted.
The integration of the Apparity Discovery Data feed with RSA Archer provides companies with the opportunity to centralize and manage its approach to identifying known and previously unknown EUCA related risk and leverage the issue management and workflow capabilities within Archer to mitigate that risk.
Apparity EUCA Risk Discovery and Analysis integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Provide a complete inventory of all EUCA related risk visible and actionable within RSA Archer
- Assign management of the risk to the correct department, business process owner or manager
- Implement the controls necessary to mitigate EUCA risk
- Monitor and immediately act upon any changes to the inherent risk that an EUCA presents to the organization
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Data Governance
- On-Demand Application Requirements: One (1) On Demand Application (ODA) is required for the Apparity EUCA Risk Discovery and Analysis integration.
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.5.
For More Information
To learn more about the Apparity EUCA Risk Discovery and Analysis RSA Ready certified integration: