|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Adaptive Authentication (OnPrem)|
RSA Product/Service Type: Adaptive Authentication (OnPrem)
RSA Version/Condition: 7.2
|Issue||We are having issues and users cant able to login to UPOINT. This is Lower life cycle but we have multiple development teams having issues and can't able to login and getting behind the schedule on projects.|
|Tasks||There were issues with deployment of the AAOP in the customer's environment and it took AAOP 25 minutes to come up and get deployed after 25 minutes. There seemed to be a Database issue and CPU running hot on the customer environment. Running top showed that Jboss process was running over 100%, 130% or 150% at times. This indicated that deployment was struggling to finish on dev box. The same version of AA on QC environment got deployed in less than 2 minutes. In the RSA lab, the AA came up in less than 2-3 minutes. |
I took the task of installing jboss-eap-6.4.0-installer.jar in Linux version 6.1 with java 1.8 and jdbc driver 7
on Oracle 12c.
- Run the installer as root in Linux ensure to create user/password for the management console.
- Install java jre verion 1.8 on your Linux box and set JAVA_HOME to it.
You can run this command in linux to install jboss EAP 6.4 .
java -jar jboss-eap-6.4.0-installer.jar
- Create the datasources by moifying standalone.xml and add RSA_CORE, RSA_BO and RSA_CM data sources. check teh standalone-example.xml attached.
- Ensure to deploy and ojdbc7. jar and wm_resource_adapter.rar first.
- Generate the war files for jboss from .sh.
- For AA.war file you have to do modification to the, ensure to explode the war and update these two files jindi-name.
- Follow instruction on jboss releasenotes on 7.3p3.
JBoss Application Server Before you deploy the web applications, do the following:
• In the artifacts/webapps directory, from any /WEB-INF/lib location, copy hibernate-jpa-2.1-api-1.0.0.Final.jar to /modules/system/layers/base/javax/persistence/api/main.
• In the /modules/system/layers/base/javax/persistence/api/main directory, update the module.xml file as follows:
- Create a directory under modules and add the module and jdbc7.jar in this directory.
<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.0" name="com.oracle.db">
- Deploy AdaptiveAuthentication.war and Backoffice.war.