CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
The CyberArk and RSA Archer Suite integration provides foundational privileged access controls to secure and manage the RSA Archer access pathways. Additionally, the integration provides the ability to isolate privileged user sessions, enabling organizations to monitor and control user actions and activities.
CyberArk Privileged Access Security integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Manage and secure RSA Archer Suite privileged accounts
- Provide secure connections to the RSA Archer Suite
- Isolate, control and monitor all RSA privileged user activity
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Platform
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 P1 and 6.4 P1. The integration has been validated for CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution release 9.7 and above.
For More Information
To learn more about the CyberArk Privileged Access Security RSA Ready certified integration: