Recorded Future arms security teams with the only complete threat intelligence solution powered by patented machine learning to lower risk. Our technology automatically collects and analyzes information from an unrivaled breadth of sources and provides invaluable context in real time and packaged for human analysis or integration with security technologies.
Recorded Future’s Third Party Risk data is integrated with the RSA Archer Third Party Risk Management use case. Via one simple PowerShell API script and one RSA Archer File Transporter Data Feed, information from Recorded Future is ingested into Third Party Profile records. This information includes a risk score, a link to a vendor card on Recorded Future’s website for more information, and cross-references to several Risk Rule questionnaire records that provide information about specific risks facing the vendor. Additionally, the Risk Rating section of the Third Party Profile application is enhanced to provide an “Adjusted Risk” rating based on related Risk Rule records, as well as a “Final Risk” rating that allows users to document remediation from the risks identified by Recorded Future. This integratino provides an enhanced, continually updated risk profile for each of your third party vendors that can be used as a high-level overview with the option to drill down into individual risk rules and web links for granular details about each vendor.
Recorded Future Third Party Risk integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Track corporate emails and credentials found on the dark web
- Review recent or frequent company mentions on the dark web
- Evaluate domain abuse for domains registered to impersonate an organization's domains
- Review vulnerable website technologies used by third parties which can be exploited and increase risk
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Third Party Governance
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.6.
For More Information
To learn more about the Recorded Future Third Party Risk RSA Ready certified integration: