This guide provides you with storage requirements and the instructions on how to allocate storage for physical (DACs, PowerVaults, Unity) and virtual storage devices for RSA NetWitness Platform. It also includes the following topics.
- Detect Encryption on Existing PowerVault
- Migrate Data to Another Device
Refer to the following Hardware Setup Guides for information on how to connect these device to RSA NetWitness Platform Core and Hybrid physical hosts:
- PowerVault (MD 1400) Setup Guide (see the "Enclosure Options" section of "Hardware Description") - RSA Link https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-94091
- 60-Drive DAC Setup Guide - RSA Link https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-44956
- 15-Drive DAC Setup Guide - RSA Link https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-44957