SWIFT Alliance Access Configuration
- On the SWIFT device, log into the AA Web management page with the Left Security Officer (LSO) account and configure a new authentication server group.
- Once you are under the RADIUS Authentication Servers Group, configure the primary server in the Future Configuration section to communicate with the Authentication Manager RADIUS server.
Usethe following information:
- Host Address: Provide the IP address of the Authentication Manager server
- Key Left: This should be a value of 16 characters. In this example the Key Left will be left111111111111.
- Key Right: This should be a value of 16 characters. In this example the Key Right will be right22222222222.
- Port Number: 1812, the default RADIUS port for communication with Authentication Manager.
- When done, click the Save button.
If you have a replica Authentication Manager server, click the Secondary Server tab and configure it in the same way.
- These changes should be approved by the Right Security Officer (RSO) account.
- Logon with RSO credentials.
- Go to User management > Authentication Server Group.
- Click Approve.
- Once the RSO has approved the new configuration, the RADIUS server configuration on the SWIFT Alliance Access is done.
RSA Authentication Manager RADIUS cient configuration
- Login to the Security Console of the primary Authentication Manager server as a superadmin.
- Navigate to RADIUS > RADIUS Client > Add New.
- Crate the new RADIUS client by providing the following informationt to configure the device:
- Client Name: Name of the new RADIUS client (SWIFT Alliance)
- IP Address: IP address of the SWIFT server
- Model: Keep the default of Standard Radius
- Shared Secret: Enter the LSO key followed by RSO key as defined earlier. Based on the example above, it will be left111111111111right22222222222.
- Click on Save and Create Associated RSA Agent.