Everbridge, Inc. provides enterprise software applications to automate and accelerate your organization’s response to operational incidents or critical events to keep people safe and your business running. Global customers leverage the Everbridge SaaS-based Critical Event Management platform and product offerings to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk, enable responders to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
RSA Archer customers can leverage Everbridge capabilities to automate operational incident or crisis communications. The Everbridge RSA® Ready certified integration enables you to create customized messages for employees and first-responders, automate the dissemination of vital information to key stakeholders during a crisis through a variety of communication capabilities (voice, SMS/text, email, text-to-speech, and more), and launch instant conference calls for impromptu meetings and real-time instructions.
The Everbridge integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Automate crisis notifications to end users during an event
- Receive status updates on notifications sent
- Receive end user responses from recipients of the notifications
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Business Resiliency
- Impacted Use Case: RSA Archer Crisis Management
- On-Demand Application (ODA) Requirements: One (1) RSA Archer On-Demand (ODA) license is required for the Everbridge integration.
- Support Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 Patch 3+.
- This offering was updated February, 2019.
For More Information
To learn more about the Everbridge RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Everbridge, please visit their website or call +1.888.366.4911 for a demonstration. For technical support questions, please contact email@example.com, call +1.818.230.9798 or visit their Customer Support Portal. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a support case.