|To change the default value which is ten (10) days, connect to the Authentication Manager database and update the value attribute in the rsa_rep.ims_config_value table. To do this, follow the steps below:|
- Launch an SSH client, such as PuTTY.
- Login to the primary Authentication Manager server as rsaadmin and enter the operating system password.
Note that during Quick Setup another user name many have been selected. Use that name to login.
- Navigate to /opt/rsa/am/utils to get the database admin password
- Run the command ./rsautil manage-secrets -a get com.rsa.db.dba.password
- Enter the Operations Console administrator username and password.
- Capture the rsa.db.dba.password information.
rsaadmin@am8p:/opt/rsa/am/utils> ./rsautil manage-secrets -a get com.rsa.db.dba.password
Please enter OC Administrator username: <enter name of the Operations Console administrator>
Please enter OC Administrator password: <enter password for the Operations Console administrator>
com.rsa.db.dba.password: <rsa.db.dba.password is returned>
- Run the command . ./rsaenv
- Navigate to /opt/rsa/am/pgsql/bin by typing the command cd ../pgsql/bin
- Connect to the Authentication Manager database by using the command ./psql -h localhost -p 7050 -d db -U rsa_dba.
- Enter the database password retrieved in step 6. The db# prompt will display if you are successfully logged in to the database
rsaadmin@am82p:/opt/rsa/am/utils> /opt/rsa/am/pgsql/bin/psql -h localhost -p 7050 -d db -U rsa_dba
Password for user rsa_dba: <paste in the com.rsa.db.dba.password captured above>
SSL connection (cipher: DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, bits: 256)
Type "help" for help.
- Get the current default value of the Reports Retention by typing the following command. The query will return 14400 which is the default reports retention period in minutes.
db=# SELECT value FROM rsa_rep.ims_config_value WHERE name='ims.batchjob.age.report';
- To change this value, run the following update command:
db=# UPDATE rsa_rep.ims_config_value SET value=<updated report retention period in minutes> WHERE name='ims.batchjob.age.report';
- To quit the database, type