|Resolution||If you are not able to find cases in Case Management. Please follow the below steps :|
- Please ensure you are in the right ORG for which the issue is reported.
- Once in the ORG, validate if there are any recent open cases in the case management application under view the queue or research activities tabs.
- In case there are no cases found in Case Management Application, you could validate the database, by locating the tables Event_Notification, RSASESSION, RSATRANSACTION under RSA CORE SCHEMA to check if they have any data/values older than 1 hour.
- If the data does not exist in the tables, essentially it means that there are no activities for which case could be created and hence, there are no cases created or found in the case management application.
- If the data exist in the tables, validate if the scheduler application is up and running. If scheduler application is not running, please start the scheduler application.
- If scheduler application is up and running, locate the aa_scheduler.log under rsa_logs and check if there are any errors specific to keywords/jobs : SESSIONREAPER and CMEVENTPOLLER. If any errors found, try restarting the application server.
Please note that it would be recommended to clear/truncate RSASESSION, RSATRANSACTION, and SESSIONACSP Tables before restarting the scheduler application as not clearing these could lead to locking the users in bulk.
- If errors are not found and if the issue is still not fixed after restarting the application server, please contact RSA Support for further troubleshooting.