Follow the instruction steps in this section to apply your Authentication Agent or Risk Based Authentication configuration to IBM Security Access Manager Web Reverse Proxy.
Before you begin: Configure the integration type that your use case will employ. Refer to the Integration Configuration Summary section for more information.
1. Log in to the local management interface of the appliance.
2. Browse to Secure Web Settings > Manage > Reverse Proxy.
3. Select the reverse proxy server instance that was added in prerequisites and click Edit.
4. On the Reverse Proxy Basic Configuration window,
- Click the Authentication tab.
- Under Forms Authentication section, select None from Transport drop-down list.
- Under Token Authentication section, select HTTPS from Transport drop-down list.
- Click Save.
5. Deploy changes.
Note: For testing, create a user in Security Access manager and try to access reverse proxy resource eg. https://vm2006.pe.rsa.net/index.html and authenticate using RSA SecurID credentials.
|RSA SecurID Operation||RSA SecurID Authentication Prompts|
|User-defined new PIN|
Head back to the main page for more certification related information.