Do you want early access to the RSA SecurID Authenticate app before each release? Do you want to test the new features before each release and provide your feedback? If so, join the RSA SecurID Authenticate Beta Test Program. Your feedback will help RSA improve the Authenticate app.
Beta Test Prerequisites
- Your company must have an existing RSA Cloud Authentication Service deployment.
- You must be an administrator within that deployment.
- You must have an iOS or Android device. For device requirements, see RSA SecurID Authenticate Device Requirements.
- Each company can have a total of 10 beta testers, 5 for iOS and 5 for Android.
- Complete the sign-up form.
- Do one of the following:
- Install TestFlight from the Apple App Store.
- Within three business days, you will receive an email invitation from TestFlight to test the app. Follow the instructions in the email.
- Install the publicly available RSA SecurID Authenticate app.
- In three business days, in the Google Play Store, go to the app detail page for the RSA SecurID Authenticate app.
- Find the mention of the beta version and tap I’m In > Join.
Test a Beta App
To test the beta version, do the following:
- Be sure that you are using the latest beta version of the app. If you have disabled auto-update, update to the latest available version.
- Use the app as you normally do to authenticate to your protected resources.
- Send your feedback to SecurIDAppFeedback@rsa.com.
RSA will release beta apps every 90 days or sooner, so the app never expires on your device (applicable only for iOS) and you do not have to install the publicly available version of the app. You can always use the beta app.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Can I have both a beta version of the app and a regular version?||No, you can have only one version of the RSA SecurID Authenticate app on your mobile device. If you are a participant in the beta test program, you need to have the beta version on your device.|
|How do I switch between the beta version and the publicly available version of the app?|
Follow the instructions below and continue with each step until you have successfully switched your app. Be aware that you might lose your data and need to re-register your device.
|How do I stop participating in the beta program?|
You can also send an email to SecurIDAppFeedback@rsa.com to stop participating in the beta program.
|How long will I have to supply feedback?||RSA releases beta versions of the app about one week before the app becomes publicly available. When a new version becomes available, test and provide feedback within 7 days.|
|How will I know when there is a new version of the app to test?||You receive an email notification from TestFlight (iOS) or Google (Android) when a new version is available.|
|What will RSA do with my feedback?||The RSA engineering team reviews all feedback and uses it to help improve the app.|